welcome to start a flame! we're a real life, shipper application site that opened in may, 2014! the site is set in the beautiful Cape Cod, ma. it's the home of the lobsters, the cranberries, and the Naukabout Music Festival! With a population of about 220, 000, Cape Cod is a close-knit, family-oriented community But it's not always rainbows and butterflies in this small maritime cape! when you join, remember to register first and last name, all in caps! and most of all, e careful out there, the smallest of sparks can start a flame...
05/01/16 our plotting contest is now over, to see the winners go here!

05/01/16 happy 2nd b-day, saf! read the new update here!

04/06/16 just a small update!

02/10/16 news regarding images hosted by imgur here.

01/01/16 happy new year!

12/09/15 check out the secret santa bonanza!

10/19/15 new layout and update!

oct. 14, 2015 the new fall event that is packed with fun activities to dive into!

07/24/15 new layout + new features! read the update! don't forget to update your profiles!

05/01/15 happy birthday, saf! today we celebrate our one year online! thank you so much for an amazing 12 months and let's make it many, many more!

01/31/15 new skin!

01/01/15 happy new year, start a flame!

11/30/14 it's 25 days 'til christmas and santa has arrived early to start our secret santa event. don’t forget to sign up!

11/29/14 happy 6 months!

09/21/14 new skin and a new shipper app! read the update for more info about the new apps!

05/01/14 grand opening!

add reply
new poll

nerve damage ,, estranged wife, katheryn winnick/open
ROSCOE FLYNN
 Posted: May 19 2017, 02:11 PM
NATIVE
48 years old
he/him
business owner
Separated
played by jaime
3312 posts eastern she/her aim: francosteinz

katheryn winnick/open
37+
native
open
this is mrs. flynn, though she probably won't be mrs. flynn for much longer, bc roscoe totally fucked up and got his ass kicked to the curb. hard. and he just keeps on digging his own grave deeper and deeper. they met at the fairgrounds over thirteen years ago. she was just attending one of the carnivals he'd set up, she caught his eye, and the rest is history. they've been married for the past ten years and have two children together - his only boy, roscoe jr., and a three year old named rose. to the outside world, everything seemed so perfect for ross and katheryn. a lovely home, lovely family, that whole sort of white picket fence kind of life. she's made him such a happy man, and while they would have their little arguments here and there like any healthy couple, they never really had much of a problem getting along. katheryn even had a good relationship with his two older daughters from a previous marriage. there was nothing but love and respect in the flynn household, and these two loved each other fiercely and would go to the ends of the earth for one another. they still love each other, of course, but katheryn is looking at roscoe with a completely different set of eyes now. you see, katheryn feels like a god damn fool, because roscoe has never been faithful to her. she might've suspected something going on a few times here and there, but she always pushed it to the back of her mind as her just being paranoid, because her marriage really did seem like such a fairytale. his last affair was with a waitress named ISABEL COLE from the local diner. it went on for quite some time, and was rather intimate, to the point that she was convinced that he was going to leave his wife for her. roscoe was in love with isabel, no doubt, and had contemplated it, but at the end of the day katheryn was the woman he wanted to come home to. he ended his relationship with isabel after he realized he was in way over his head, and the guilt of what he was doing hit him like a ton of bricks. over the past few years, he's done his best to keep his hands out the cookie jar, because he does genuinely love his wife and he wanted to be good to her. but here's the problem: roscoe knocked up the girl from the diner, and he only found out about it six or so months ago. katheryn found out about the affair and his daughter in the worst way possible - a series of text messages and pictures of skyla, his daughter, sent to roscoe on his phone. she hadn't been snooping on purpose, she'd just been using his phone when the mysterious named popped up, and her curiosity got the best of her. it was then that katheryn found out and confronted him about it. he told the truth, which didn't make things any better, and she kicked his ass to the curb almost immediately. she stayed at their family home, and roscoe went to live at another one of the properties they own. they've been separated for almost three months, but they have kids together, so they're still forced to talk daily. neither one of them have really uttered the words 'divorce', and roscoe always avoids that conversation because he's convinced himself that none of this is real for the most part, and katheryn is still struggling with her emotions and how to deal with it. not to mention the fact that roscoe is seemingly moving on from her rather quickly. he's already investing a lot of his time into another woman, going out on dates and having more of a social life, but he's hurting about the separation just as much as she is. he just doesn't think there's really any chance in hell that katheryn would forgive him... so he kind of just tries to ignore everything bc he doesn't think there's anything to fix. i'm sure he'll get an earful for 'not trying', and probably even more of an earful when she finds out that he's basically seeing someone else. dun dun dun.

that's where i'm going to leave this, bc i like to leave all of my plots open and see where it goes!! i'd also love to talk about it more with whoever takes her, so we can come up with all sorts of drama and fun things. katheryn winnick is merely a suggestion, but here as some others as well in case you aren't too fond of her: kate beckinsale, rachel weisz, bryce dallas howard, marion cottilard, alexandra breckenridge, morena baccarin, sarah shahi, charlize theron, etc. i can name off some more if you don't like any of those either. if you have any questions, feel free to hit me up. i probably missed a lot of things (most of the requests i write are just a rambled mess my b), and i also have aim/discord to plot further. her last name should obviously be flynn and i threw up native colors bc that's what i imagined her as, but you can totally throw her into any membergroup you see fit as long as it's not visitor or newcomer. do the thing!!
PM
^
 Posted: Yesterday at 06:34 pm
years old
played by
N/A posts

um, hi! i'm trash and i need to be in on this so badly right now!!!

i have discord if you'd like to chat more!

max#3778

^
abigail murdock
 Posted: Yesterday at 07:28 pm
returner
30 years old
she/her
interior designer
Widowed
played by sammie
1817 posts central she/her pm for aim

yesssss! i'm not jaime but she's going to be thrilled!!!! <3
PM
^
ROSCOE FLYNN
 Posted: Yesterday at 07:32 pm
NATIVE
48 years old
he/him
business owner
Separated
played by jaime
3312 posts eastern she/her aim: francosteinz

i sent you a request <3
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

TOPIC OPTIONS
add reply
fast reply
new poll