welcome to saf pls read the latest announcement join our discord channel
winter 2018
welcome
welcome to start a flame! we're a real life, shipper application site that opened in may, 2014! the site is set in the beautiful Cape Cod, ma. it's the home of the lobsters, the cranberries, and the Naukabout Music Festival! With a population of about 220, 000, Cape Cod is a close-knit, family-oriented community But it's not always rainbows and butterflies in this small maritime cape! when you join, remember to register first and last name, all in caps! and most of all, e careful out there, the smallest of sparks can start a flame...
spotlight
3/06 latest announcement

2/09 new announcement!

1/26 activity check!

1/23 blind auction date event

12/04/17 new announcement!

11/02/17 new skin and announcement!

9/12/17 new skin and announcement!

05/01/17 happy 3 years, saf!

01/20/17 check out the new rule regarding ratios here.

12/25/16 happy holidays and a happy new year!

05/01/16 our plotting contest is now over, to see the winners go here

05/01/16 happy 2nd b-day, saf! read the new update here!

04/06/16 just a small update!

02/10/16 news regarding images hosted by imgur here.

01/01/16 happy new year!

12/09/15 check out the secret santa bonanza!

10/19/15 new layout and update!

oct. 14, 2015 the new fall event that is packed with fun activities to dive into!

07/24/15 new layout + new features! read the update! don't forget to update your profiles!

05/01/15 happy birthday, saf! today we celebrate our one year online! thank you so much for an amazing 12 months and let's make it many, many more!

01/31/15 new skin!

01/01/15 happy new year, start a flame!

11/30/14 it's 25 days 'til christmas and santa has arrived early to start our secret santa event. don’t forget to sign up!

11/29/14 happy 6 months!

09/21/14 new skin and a new shipper app! read the update for more info about the new apps!

05/01/14 grand opening!

add reply
new poll

Wesley J. montgomery, 30, club manager, liam hemsworth
30 manager @ the warehouse he/him Offline 219 posts native
( Wes )
age 30
occupation manager @ the warehouse
pronouns he/him
status Single
partner
played by sarah
POSTED ON: Mar 19 2018, 10:52 AM
Wesley Montgomery
  • -
  • basics
  • about
  • shipping
  • player
  • basics
    full name Wesley James Montgomery nickname Wes age 30 date of birth November 5th, 1987 birthplace Cape Cod, Massachusetts nationality american
    family
    parents john montgomery
    rebecca montgomery
    siblings THOMAS MONTGOMERY
    relationship status Single significant other N/A
    children None that he's aware of other family
    pets Jax, German Shepherd
    knowledge
    education College occupation Club Manager workplace The Warehouse
    philosophy
    astrological sign Scorpio mood Relaxed religious affiliation Meh positive traits -Independent -Observant -Witty -Humorous -Ambitious negative traits -Impulsive -Selfish -Short-tempered -Vengeful -Stubborn
    appearance
    face claim Liam Hemsworth

• Wesley doesn't consider himself just another member of the Montgomery clan, but one of the more successful ones quite frankly. His desire to stand out and become a somebody probably all started when his mother abandoned the family when he was only 5 years old. Seeing the toll it took on his father, older brother, and even on himzelf when it came to picking up the slack and work around the house made him mature a bit more quickly than the average kid/teenager.. His father was rarely around because he was always working so TJ was usually the one in charge, and even if they were blood, this caused some tension and fights growing up between them because Wes didn't like being told what to do.

And his mouth not only got him in trouble with older brother, but also in school and with kids around the block. He didn't win all his fights, but sure as hell didn't back down from any of them. This at least earned him some respect and allowed him to come out from under the shadows of TJ.. Being raised on a much 'humbler' side of town made Wes soon find out that it solely depended on him if he wanted to have a better future for himself. The side jobs of shoveling snow, cleaning cars, dog walking, mowing lawns, etc. helped him save up all throughout high school....but it wasn't enough in his opinion. Soon enough he dabbled into involving himself with selling recreational drugs with friends, nothing that could get him serious time if caught.

However, Wes didn't just want to rewind-and-repeat his odd jobs. College wasn't something that would be handed to him on a silver platter, but he figured he would at least give it a shot. Sure he started in community college part-time, paying off his classes as he went along, still selling while bartending at the local bar during the weekends; but eventually (3-4 years later) he transferred to the nearest University and ended up taking out a loan. Now Wesley wasn't a bookworm or a genius, but he was one hell of a bullshitter, decent test taker, but he was even better at manipulating people, mostly professors to give him extensions on midterms, papers, finals, etc. with his good boy act.

Four years later he graduated with a major in Economics and a minor in Business Administration. Yes it took him 8 years to finish but it was mostly due to wanting to party waaaay too much and not taking all of his classes seriously. He was extremely proud of himself about it, but his ego wasn't anything new. Wes accomplished it all on his own, and his ambition only grew, causing him to be selfish and at times he didn't care who he had to step on to be successful. Sure he had a softer spot for family, because they all grew up in the same four walls, but after he moved out after college, it was easier to focus on himself more. The way Wes sees it, he's a hard-worker who will do whatever it takes to come out on top, in the past year he took on a manager position at The Warehouse, but he also still turns the other way when it comes to drug dealers to pocket some of his own revenue...

• friends: who doesn't need friends, eh? One of the good things about Wes is that he is loyal and reliable with those involved in his inner circle. If you've scratched his back in the past, he wouldn't forget it and would return the favor. Being a native and never having left the cape for long, I can see him having a few childhood friends and newer friends from college, work, etc....He's not fairly judgmental when it comes to wealth and titles, but he does care more about character and respect. Be his friend please <3

enemies It's easy to make enemies when you lack a filter like Wes does. It's hard for him to hold back his tongue when he feels that people really need some good ole' honesty in their lives. His selfish and ambitious nature also mean he's probably crossed an old friend here and there, after all, the main person Wes looks out for is himself. There's also a HUGE chance he's hooked up with someone's girlfriend or fiance and word got back to the significant other so throw me some plots <3

lovers Being busy with work and side jobs leaves Wes very little room for 'romance' and commitment, not that he's complaining. He enjoys a good time/s with gorgeous women who aren't going to ask 'what are we' after the 1st or 5th hookup. Being a native I can see him having a handful of ex gf's who may either still be pissed at him for something or enjoy rendezvousing here and there to keep things light and fun. In other words, Wes has no plans on turning in his player card just yet.

others I could also easily see Wes being semi-acquainted with people from the wrong side of the tracks (a.k.a drug dealers, ex/current criminals, gun dealers, etc...) They could be on friendly terms or be at each other's throats haha....whatever works!

• played by sarah
    ?? eastern PM
    I've been here for a while haha
    i also play katalina rivera

directory
wanted ad
view posts
index
33 Chef she/her Online 362 posts native
( Whit )
age 33
occupation Chef
pronouns she/her
status Single
partner none
played by Rex
POSTED ON: Mar 21 2018, 05:07 PM
Wes & Whit
Gah so glad you posted on Whit's shipper!!! They have loads in common! I mean I can totally see them totally understanding the other, they share so much, ya know? I love that's he's ambitious and that's something Whit can totally relate to. She just the type to never be satisfied by what's given. Whit has worked for everything in her life.

Ok so there's a 3 yr difference which is totally cool. Whit is the sort to have hung out with anyone provided they were chill and didn't annoy her. I could totally see Wes and Whit as friends back in school. Maybe they grew up near each other? Maybe we can do like...they were that couple that was on and off a lot? idk. I would say now they are more FWB? Which she might ask to just be friends sometime soon so idk how Wes would feel about that lol. wesley montgomery

directory
wanted ad
view posts
index
33 Chef she/her Online 362 posts native
( Whit )
age 33
occupation Chef
pronouns she/her
status Single
partner none
played by Rex
POSTED ON: Mar 21 2018, 05:40 PM
Wes & Whit
Ahhh yiiis! This is some good plottage! And you totally got it...it never works with them because one is just too focused on whatever it is/was they are doing that it all just fizzles. Not to mention they have probably known each other for years and are good friends that when they break it off it's totally chill. Until that is one of them makes an all too familiar booty call lol. It's a pattern clearly. Gah we should through these two in a thread!!

wesley montgomery

directory
wanted ad
view posts
index
29 burlesque dancer she/her Online 6395 posts native
( lilly )
age 29
occupation burlesque dancer
pronouns she/her
status In a relationship
played by sammie
POSTED ON: Mar 21 2018, 06:14 PM
lilly & wes
sarah, bb!!!! wes is such a babe, so i'm here to toss at least a couple of my babes him way. first there's lilly with obvious plots, who i think you're pretty familiar with? so, i won't bore you on the deets lol but she's one of the shot girl at the warehouse! manager, meet employee. i'm sure they'd get along fine and lilly probably has to tell her friends to stfu about how attractive her boss is cuz it gets weird and annoying lmao idek know what else to really add cuz i suck, but love me!

directory
wanted ad
view posts
index
25 nanny she/her Offline 398 posts newcomer
( rose )
age 25
occupation nanny
pronouns she/her
status Single
partner nope
played by sammie
POSTED ON: Mar 21 2018, 06:23 PM
rose & wes
and now for my second babe! this is rose: native to chicago, filthy rich young woman, flirty, charming, loves to dance, and is basically a hot fucked up mess who is dealing with her twin bro's death from a few years ago. she loves to sing and volunteers at the children's hospital becuase her bro died from cancer, so that's part of how she copes. i see her definitely being a regular at the warehouse. she'd show up with friends, alone, and would be the woman on the dance floor literally the entire time. and let me tell ya, if she ever saw wes (which i'm certain she has), she'd wanna climb that man like a tree. she'd find him to be sooo attractive and would flirt with him because why not? looool plus, she's truly looking for a distraction because she's so attracted to her own boss who she's certain wants to fuck her, so why not go after someone who passes off as his younger bro??? lmao chris hemsworth is the fc of her boss, so i'm kinda dying at this idea. please do whatever with it!

directory
wanted ad
view posts
index
( Wes )
age 30
pronouns he/him
status Single
partner
played by sarah
POSTED ON: Mar 22 2018, 12:13 AM
lilly & wes
sammie <3 Of course I will always love Lily haha and yes they'd obviously have a professional/friendly relationship. He'd probably love to tease her friends around her to playfully annoy her even more because he's that kind of asshole tbh but it's mostly in good fun hehe.

rose & wes
Haha oh Rose is definitely spicy. No doubt that she would make Wes take a second look and be all 'managerial' and approach her to make sure she was having a good time at the warehouse. Maybe buy her a round or so on the house to schmooze her a little more, you know, typical flirt nonsense ;) I'm game for whatevs darling!

directory
wanted ad
view posts
index
29 burlesque dancer she/her Online 6395 posts native
( lilly )
age 29
occupation burlesque dancer
pronouns she/her
status In a relationship
played by sammie
POSTED ON: Mar 22 2018, 10:04 AM
lilly & wes
yes, they'd have this semi-casual type of relationship and i love it. his playful nature will be very much appreciated and annoyed simultaneously, but she'll get that his actions are all in good humor. let's do something!!!!

rose & wes
lmao rose would definitely approve of him being a "professional" and making sure that she's a satisfied customer. she'd be all for the schoomzing and would just flirt with him like crazy and try to get him to dance with her ;) lol maybe we can do something with them as well! i'd love for some tinder action, perhaps?

directory
wanted ad
view posts
index
30 Bouncer he/him Offline 148 posts returner
( Zanders )
age 30
occupation Bouncer
pronouns he/him
status Single
partner no one
played by eon
POSTED ON: Mar 23 2018, 12:27 PM
Wes & Isaac
Yeah! Hi.
I like everything you said. Isaac has very few guy friends and those that he does have are a decent bit older than him so he sort of idolized them growing up. It would be nice to have a dude-bro (I promise that phrasing is all me) his age with whom he could hang. Isaac would have likely kept in touch with Wes more so than those other male friends, and I can even see Wes as the only one who knows that Isaac practically has always loved his best friend Evelynn/Lilly.

wesley montgomery

directory
wanted ad
view posts
index
32 handyman he/him Online 3248 posts native
( tj )
age 32
occupation handyman
pronouns he/him
status Married
played by bella
POSTED ON: Mar 24 2018, 07:15 AM
wes & tj
hey brother! no but seriously tj resents all his siblings who went to college bc he went to prison instead lol. (lets be honest he also brags about being in prison even if he has remorse about what he's done.) i can definitely see them being typical brothers, getting in fights with each other, against each other but also protecting one another. those gifs are also accurate! i'm gonna start a comm. :)

directory
wanted ad
view posts
index
( Wes )
age 30
pronouns he/him
status Single
partner
played by sarah
POSTED ON: Mar 25 2018, 09:02 PM
Wes & Isaac
Yay! Glad you liked it haha I can easily see Isaac being someone Wes trusts with his life probably. With how crazy his life can be sometimes, he definitely needs Isaac to keep him grounded lol. I'll start a comm :)

ISAAC ZANDERS

Wes & tj
Bro's for Life!

THOMAS MONTGOMERY

directory
wanted ad
view posts
index
29 CLUB PROMOTER he/him Offline 3013 posts native
( Jamie )
age 29
occupation CLUB PROMOTER
pronouns he/him
status Single
partner None
played by tee
POSTED ON: Mar 26 2018, 07:59 AM
jamie & wes
sorry this took me a year to reply to!! But yeah I feel like they could be good friends. Jamie is pretty much a complete addict and not the most reliable of people, but he;s usually down for getting high or having a good time so I see no reason why they can't be bro's. Just don't go near Steve cause he's a dick http://imgur.com/Vat4EOx.png wesley montgomery

directory
wanted ad
view posts
index
30 boutique owner she/her Offline 3871 posts RETURNER
( LINDS )
age 30
occupation boutique owner
pronouns she/her
status Married
played by ANNA
POSTED ON: Mar 26 2018, 03:40 PM
wes & linds
hehehe meet the crazy sis in law aka tj's amazing wife. she thinks she's amazing okay. i mean lmao... i just know she'll just try to micro manage him just ss much as she micro manages tj cuz that's how linds rolls å http://imgur.com/YfRXWCT.png

directory
wanted ad
view posts
index
29 CLUB PROMOTER he/him Offline 3013 posts native
( Jamie )
age 29
occupation CLUB PROMOTER
pronouns he/him
status Single
partner None
played by tee
POSTED ON: Mar 29 2018, 10:40 AM
jamie & wes
sure (: comm sounds good

directory
wanted ad
view posts
index
27 bartender he/him Offline 769 posts native
( mase )
age 27
occupation bartender
pronouns he/him
status Single
partner --
played by chris
POSTED ON: Apr 7 2018, 04:48 AM
mason & wes
sorry i'm so late to this but that's all perfect! all bad kids of cape cod should've just stuck together, causing havoc haha. it'd be great that mason could have someone who'd known him since he was younger and that he'd still be friends with today because i think at some point, he would've kind of moved on from most of his past friendships but i could see him having still been cool with wes. he should definitely be a frequent visitor at the bar, they can spend most of the time drinking and playing as each other's wing-men haha. wesley montgomery

directory
wanted ad
view posts
index
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

TOPIC OPTIONS
add reply
fast reply
new poll

welcome ,